1. Cracked Up to Be by Courtney Summers. This is one of the first books that I reviewed and it remains one of my favorites. The story is just amazing and I love the characters.
2. The Program by Suzanne Young. This book is just amazing and it puts suicide in a different view that I enjoyed a lot. This book will make you cry a lot.
3. Burned by Ellen Hopkins. This is my favorite book by Ellen Hopkins, which is saying a lot, because I adore all of her books. I could relate to certain aspects of this book, because my extended family is very similar to Pattyn's.
4. Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott. I adore Elizabeth Scott, but this one killed me. The writing is beautiful and I don't know how to explain my emotions except that there was a lot of crying.
5. Ballads of Suburbia by Stephanie Kuehnert. Kuehnert's writing is so raw and direct that I adore it. This book made me cry so much and I enjoyed it immensely. It is so a unique story and I loved Kara.
6. Before I Die by Jenny Downham. This book means a lot to me, because I read it, when I was continually in and out of the hospital and I could connect to Tessa in such a way. It is a beautiful story that I adore.
7. The Dust of 100 Dogs by A.S. King. This book is extremely original and I adored it.
8. Hold Still by Nina LaCour. This book is just amazing and beautiful. I really adored it, even though it made me cry a lot.
9. Uses for Boys by Erica Lorraine Scheidt. I recently read this book and found it to be very raw. I really enjoyed the fact that it talked about relationships in a causal way compared to other ones.
10. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson. This is probably the first book that I read that goes in this category and I have lost count on how many times that I have read it. Such a powerful book.