Another Top Ten Tuesday, this one is: Top Ten Books When You Need Something Light & Fun.
1. Any book from Sarah Ockler. Her books are fun and usually deal with friendship, family, or romance. I really love them
3. Any book from Jennifer E. Smith. Her books are really fun and there is always traveling. I love travel.
4. Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard. This book is just wonderful. I have a desire to travel and this book captures it wonderfully.
5. Anna and the French Kiss and Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins. Her books are so amazing and extremely relatable. I can't wait for the next one and the relationships in it was fun.
6. Any book from Sarah Dessen. I love the relationships that she creates and just find these books to be so much
7. Anything by Ally Carter. It doesn't matter what she writes about, but Ally Carter's books are always fun and make me laugh.
8. Also Known As by Robin Benway. She makes really fun concepts that I just adore.
9. Georgia Nicolson series from Louise Rennington. This series is the most hilarious series that I have read. It makes me laugh so hard and I just love it. I have not read her new series, because I am afraid it will not be the same.
10 Awkward by Marni Bates. This books is so hilarious and I adored it.