A ton of people do Friday Five. I am doing it today, so enjoy.
1. I am editing Sisters. It is my NaNoWriMo from last year and under the pressure of Zoe Alea. I think she will attack me, if she doesn't get it soon.
2. I am graduating High School in a year. I am really excited for it. I hope college will be as awesome as most people say it is. I am looking for colleges with Creative Writing, so if you have an suggestions, just tell me.
3. My twitter buddy Cassandra, posted this awesome post on her blog. Actually she has a ton of awesome post. Check out her blog here.
4. I am going to New York in about a month and a half. It is for BEA. I am so excited to meet so many people and be in The Big Apple. It shall be a blast. If you want to make plans, just tell me and we can set it up.
5. I longer am getting infusions as of May 7th. This is a trial run, but my immunoglobulins(antibodies) are at a normal low. My immunologist wants to see if I am healthy enough to go without infusions. I am so excited to see if it will work. I still have to get blood work twice a month, but that is no biggie.